Minerets provides a comprehensive set of system integration services which aim to leverage the knowledge from the information residing in your organisations’ front-office and back-office systems. We help meet the challenges presented by today’s competitive market by solving the problems that cannot be solved on its own.
Minerets Integration Framework (MIF) is design to bridge the capabilities of the several systems in an organisation securely and efficiently. MIF links systems using Web services, XML file exchange, flat file (spreadsheets and text files) exchange, or database view. Furthermore, MIF is designed to communicate with systems from different providers. This means that we can advise on the best solution for your unique business requirements. Our experienced team develops solutions that create technological and business value, delivering solutions and tools that build upon the existing infrastructure foundation.
- Improved working procedures and more efficient business processes.
- Better communication with other related organisations.
- Redefine job specification.
- Improved data accessibility.
- Reduced operational risk.
- Faster deployment.
- Global sharing and reporting of information.
- Lower maintenance costs.
- Competitive advantage – faster time to market.